OK, I installed WP in 5 minutes, I changed theme, I wrote some posts. And now?
Which plugins I should install to integrate for example my google analytics and google adsense code or to avoid spam, to have a cool gallery and social button?
I found and interesting page help here: http://www.makeuseof.com/pages/best-wordpress-plugins.
Personally I tried and like the following:
- Advanced Code Editor
- Black Studio TinyMCE Widget
- Easy AdSense
- Google Analytics
- Google XML Sitemaps
- NextGEN Gallery by Photocrati
- Regenerate Thumbnails
- Widjet visibility
What to do now? Here a small brainstormi-style to-do list:
- Set writing options, url-rewrite policy and image-media folders.
- Configure comments options
- Set social profiles address and configuration
- Compose policy and privacy pages or link
- Set google analytics and adsense parameters and code
- Set a minum of appareance
- Create menus for footer or sidebar
- Set eventually post by email