MEET the meeting model: Art and science of meeting successfully – Leaders’ toolkit for successful meetings

If you spend a considerable part of your life in meetings and they are unsatisfactory or frustrating, that will impact the quality of your time. Every day. Every time.

Time is money. Time is limited. Time is the most expensive currency and it can’t be traded. Time is your life passing by.

Most of the time meetings are unnecessary or boring. One big issue in current workplaces is that most of the people are not trained to organize successful meetings. Another big issue is that most attendees do not know
how to approach a meeting and how to participate to produce a valuable output.
Meetings are broken and no one seems to know why or how to fix them.
In a fully connected and remote VUCA world, meetings are just increasing. One of the most common complaints in teams and organizations independently from their size, industry, geography is that “there are too many meetings”. Cutting down the number of meetings is a needed short-term solution but not enough.
Even cutting 80% of the meetings, the remaining 20% could still be ineffective, inefficient, uninteresting, useless without a shift of paradigm.

Learning how to improve the quality of collaborative moments is more sustainable and pays better in the long-term. The MEET model for successful meetings, defined and explained in this book, provides the needed shift of paradigm and a wide range of tools, principles, and techniques to organize and attend meetings achieving more
results in less time.

How can a book about effective and efficient meetings be life changing?

After reading this book, you will be more conscious of how you are spending your precious time. Using the MEET (Motivational, Effective, Efficient, Transformational) meeting model, you will have tools to improve the quality of your time and your life before, during and after meetings. Use time well when alone (avoiding meetings) and when with others (participating in meeting) achieving your goals, faster.

Successful meetings are effective and efficient.

Having successful meetings is a habit that can be incept, practiced and built up. When success becomes a habit and you have a strong motivation to do what you do and you keep yourself open to transformation, then what you get is more than just success. You can achieve a fulfilling life!
This book is a practical toolkit talking to different audiences at different levels: meeting organizers and attendees, team facilitators and coaches, people managers and business leaders.
This book defines the MEET meeting model and collects over 20 years of personal and professional observations, expertise, reflections, practices, tools, techniques, workshops notes.
I am sharing them so that everyone can get valuable time back and
more enjoyment, success, happiness, fulfillment in their life.
The book also contains 4 appendices with handy checklists for meeting facilitators, organizers and attendees, exercises and scenarios for training sessions, template of agenda.

Book info


  • Link :
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BRC86BPJ
  • Publisher ‏ : ‎ Independently published (May 22, 2022)
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Paperback ‏ : ‎ 321 pages
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 979-8370712081
  • Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 1.07 pounds
  • Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 5.5 x 0.73 x 8.5 inches

Kindle version:

  • Link :
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BQS3V94B
  • Publisher ‏ : ‎ Independently published; 2nd edition (December 20, 2022)
  • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 20, 2022
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • File size ‏ : ‎ 1445 KB
  • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
  • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
  • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
  • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
  • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
  • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
  • Print length ‏ : ‎ 326 pages

Check the book preview